Standard Cocktail for 338 Human Major Metabolic Enzymes
Date：October 11 2019Web Page No：81385
MRMplus® Standard Mix, Metabolic Enzyme
MRMplus® Standard Mix, Metabolic Enzyme is a mixture of peptide standard cocktails for human major metabilic enzymes. 346 kinds of measurable peptides were was selected by iMPAQT (in vitro proteome-assisted MRM for Protein Absolute QuanTification) method.
This peptide mix can be used as a standard for proteomics anaylysis by MRM/SRM method.
This product has been commercialized from the research of Dr. Keiichi Nakayama, Division of Cell Biology, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Medical Institute of Bioregulation, Kyushu University.
Fig. 1 Quantification of metabolic enzymes in culture cell
- 1 tube contains 338 human major metabolic enzymes and 8 internal control peptides (~25 tests)
- Setting parameter (MRM transition and retention time information) is attached
- Can compare expression level among different molecules.
- Compatible with MRMplus retention time marker (#FMR-002)
- mTRAQ reagent (AB Sciex) is required (but NOT provided)
- AB SCIEX Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer (4000QTRAP or higher) is required.
- Machines of ThermoFisher Scientific, Shimazu is not tested.
- Compatible with conventional LC, column inner diameter < 2.1 mm
- Visualization of upregulation / downregulation for whole metabolic pathways
- Drug screening (Evaluation of functional mechanism, Analysis of unknown function)
- Basic research
List of peptides in MRMplus Standard Mix
- ※Prices are for USA / Canada customers. Prices do not include shipping and handling charges, VAT, import tariffs and service charge etc.
- ※Please note that Product Information or Price may change without notice.